Monday, June 23, 2008

A visit with Aunt Sarah

Aunt Sarah came for a week! We had a great time playing, eating, talking and just being together. We had so much fun, I didn't take many pictures. :(
But here's one with all the girls.
And I had some time to do some gardening that had been waiting so patiently. I treated the girls to a bouquet of pink roses from the yard for their room. The rose bush is blooming well and steadily. I moved some things around. Two of my tomatoes were too close together, so I had to work to get them separated. And we've added more perennials! Hopefully, we'll have more summers in Albany to enjoy their blooms.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was a fun time! It was so fun see the girls and, to get to know Samantha--she is, true to her name, such a joy!