On Monday, I finally took the girls strawberry picking - something I have been wanting to do for a while. We returned to the same farm where we picked blueberries last year. I really love this farm. It is not at all commercialized; it's close. So friendly! I wasn't sure how we would do with one more little helper and minus Daddy, but all went well.

Once again, Lucy really enjoyed tasting the treats! She did a good bit of picking, too.

Anna Kate was a hard worker! She picked and picked "the real red ones."

Lucy enjoy the fruits. Her shirt was covered in red strawberry juice!



We came home with just over 10 pounds of strawberries. So, right away, we had strawberry shortcake after dinner. Some went to the freezer, too. Mmmmm . . ..
1 comment:
I love how Lu is walking and eating! So fun!!
Post a Comment