Thursday, June 26, 2008

8 Months Already

I just can't believe that Samantha is already eight months old! Whew!

Since she has the beginnings of both center lower teeth through her gums, she does all sorts of things with her tongue out. It really is cute. Though I haven't been able to capture it on film yet, she even smiles with her tongue out.
She is cruising and exploring - where ever she wants to go. I discovered her two stairs up; time to keep the gate closed!
She sometimes uses the sign for more, but I think she prefers slapping her high chair tray. :)
She seems quite taken by both of her sisters. (Who wouldn't be?)

4 comments:

Kristen Krieg said...

I is so hard for me to believe that Samantha is 8 months old...wow, she is beautiful. I hope to meet you soon Samantha!

Anonymous said...

Megan, Your girls are absolutely adorable! I give you a lot of credit for maintaining this blog so religiously. I'm sure your mom and sisters appreciate it, along with a host of other family and friends. Take care.
email me

Anonymous said...

Oh...I miss her!!

Unknown said...

Sam is so cute, of course like her big sisters!!! What are you doing this summer besides playing in the water and picking strawberries?