Wednesday, September 24, 2008
What an Update!
This is what Anna Kate voluntarily did a few days ago. I asked Lucy to pick up her crayons, and Anna Kate asked (!) to do it all by herself. She did much more than just pick up the crayons. Everything is neatly organized according to type of crayons, and then, each box is stacked in rows.
The girls spent Saturday morning giving Little People animals a bath in the sink. Everyone, including the girls, got very wet. But it was so much fun.

Post-trauma. Poor Lucy. Yesterday morning, our friend Myra came for a visit. The girls were sitting up at the bar having a snack. I couldn't see what happened but Lucy fell off the bar stool she was sitting on. After 40 minutes of crying, I had calmed her down and we were getting ready to play with water in the sink (any interaction with water is a sure way to calm her down). When I picked her up, the crying started again. So, Myra spent the entire day with Anna Kate and Samantha, while Lucy and I spent the day at Urgent Care. It's true - a broken collarbone. Since the body heals itself and Lucy will naturally favor the other arm, there is nothing we do for it, except Tylenol and lots of love.
Samantha will no longer eat baby cereal. She will still eat veggies from a spoon. Look at this face when Daddy gave her more Cheerios! She loves feeding herself - buttered toast, grilled cheese, mac-n-cheese . . . we're working on expanding her diet.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hope Lu is doing alright! What a trooper! Hope you all had a great weekend at Fall Retreat!
Tell AK she is an organizing girl after my own heart! :) Way to line everything up perfectly and take cahrge! Again, Samantha's facial expressions are priceless...seriously!
Post a Comment