Wednesday, October 01, 2008

11 Months!

I could hardly believe it when, on Thursday, I looked at the date and realized it was Samantha's eleven-month birthday! Where has the time gone? Here's a few pics. I have to say, one of the best parts about her walking is that she can easily wear dresses (my favorite!) again! She has so much personality these days. She is mostly easy-going and happy, loves chasing her sisters. She loves that squatting position; in fact, that is how she spends most of her time in the bath tub! She is almost running! I really think she might have tried saying "hi" today when she waved at her sisters during lunch. She is "all done" with baby food - no thanks! So, we're working on getting enough food into her tummy! She can eat. Today, she had toast for breakfast, a cereal bar and cheerios for a snack, a whole grilled cheese and applesauce for lunch, more cheerios this afternoon, and a meatball, noodles, avocado and zucchini for dinner! whew!

No comments: