Monday, September 22, 2008
It's been a long time
Boy, it is has been a long time since I have updated this blog! Ooops! The first weekend in September, at the last minute, Samantha and I went to Terra Haute, Indiana, to help my mom move in to her new house! (Thanks, Dave, who had full-time dad duty with the two big girls that weekend.) We had a great visit while unpacking my mom's entire house! whew! While I was gone, Daddy and the girls bought bar stools for the new bar. (Now a well-loved, favorite space for all of us!)
Samantha loves this drawer in the kitchen. Since it is supposed to be "locked" I am really glad it only holds measuring cups, measuring spoons, scoops, etc. Nothing dangerous! I think she considers it her drawer and her things. Every now and then, I open the drawer to find something interesting in it - a refrigerator letter, a toy . . .
She is probably another little chef in the house.

I have some fun videos of her as she learned to walk, and, now as she is walking, but I can't get them to upload. :( She has been walking steadily for a couple of weeks now, and really rarely crawls anymore. I've come around to believing it is a good thing, even though she is only ten months old!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I just can't believe how early your girls start walking!!! I love the bar!
Post a Comment