Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Samantha and the buzzy bee

Samantha is walking - running, really - all over the place. Here's a video - it's not very good :) - of her with the buzzy bee. She is really enjoying the pull toys.

4 comments:

Kristen Krieg said...

Brennan just asked me who this was and I told him Lucy...I think that means that it has been too long since I have seen you. I love the video - can't believe how early your girls are on the move. Watching this made me miss you so much...as if I didn't miss you already. I better stop blabbering and get dressed or I am going to have to take Madison to preschool in my PJs.

Mandy said...

Megan, she is SO cute! Wow...she is quite the little walker, and she does it so sweetly. Thanks for your blog. I like seeing what you guys are up to.

Barb and Andy said...

I'm curious if Cora will be up and walking early to chase the boys around. I must say, crawling in a dress would be frustrating. Can you believe she is almost ONE?!

aunt heather said...

I love the new backdrop for your blog--it is so fun!!! And the vid of "baby 'mantha" is hilarious! I love how she boogies around the corner never to be seen again...and she is so focused on the bee!! Too cute!