Saturday, November 03, 2007

Do our girls look alike?

Everyone is asking, "Does Samantha look like her sisters?" Well, I wasn't sure. So,I decided to look. Can you tell who is who?Now, the same pictures one by one . . .
Here are two of Anna Kate - one in the hospital and one at home a few days later . . .
And of Lucy

And Samantha - looking very much like a newborn - only 24 hours after birth.
And here at home


4 comments:

Kristen Krieg said...

That was hard. I got anna kate right - but only because I recognized the picture with the patterned sheet. One thing is for sure, they are all beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Yes!! I could tell which was which!! I might have cheated a little for Lucy though. The date was on the right hand side of the picture:) Kristen is totally right, those girls are good looking! Dave is going to have his hands full in just a few short years! We Love you ALL!

Unknown said...

OK- so far, very similar - but so lovely, they have a beautiful template! This is Kerri, using Jonathan's ID because I'm too lazy to change it :).

Barb and Andy said...

Hmmmm, I was thinking they looked a little like my boys when they were born. Goes to show I'm incapable of recognizing one newborn from the next. They sure look different from my boys now, though!