I can't believe that Samantha is already a month old! It really is unbelievable to me how quickly time goes by . . . with each child, I enjoy these days more and more. Samantha is held all the time! We had a doctor's appointment on Tuesday - her one-month check up - and she weighed in at 9 lbs 15 oz! Lucy was not 10 lbs until two months, so the trend continues, and Samantha is our biggest girl! She is so cute with these chunky, edible cheeks! She has started to smile - Dave got a big grin last night while reading bedtime stories! She is 20.5 inches long, too!




(Does anyone have tips for taking good infant pics - between the angle and the red-eye reduction light, I can't seem to get very good pics!)
5 comments:
Oh Megan she is so cute!! I think she looks a lot like Heather!!
I can't believe she is already a month old too. How fun! I have gotten really great pictures of Jude on his tummy (but I also have to be on mine to get good pictures).
Goes even faster when it isn't your baby! I can't believe she's already a month. Love seeing your girls.
barb
Oh meg- she is beautiful! She has huge, beautiful eyes!
Time flies! I love her button nose and big eyes! And, that third one down with her pursed lips. She's adorable. I think you got some good shots, but I think all of the best ones I've managed to get of Paige have been outside with the flash turned off... Not that this trick is going to work in upstate NY! ;)
Post a Comment