We welcomed Samantha Joy on Thursday, October 25, at 10:23am, after about 12 hours of labor. She was our biggest girl yet - 7 lbs 10 oz! I think most of it must be in her cheeks.

The girls visited us in the hospital. Lucy was very interested in Samantha, but Anna Kate was put off by the hospital itself. Once we arrived home, Anna Kate embraced Samantha completely. Lucy continues to be very gentle and interested in "baby."

Look at her dark hair!


Lucy is always on the go these days . . .

Anna Kate is sitting on Mommy's lap reading - she is doing a great job, and one of her favorite books to read is Madeline.
11 comments:
Oh Megan she is just beautiful!!! I can't wait to meet her in person one day!! Congrats friend!!
Congratulations Dave and Megan! All of your little girls are so precious, and I love getting to see your pictures. Anna Kate and Lucy, you all will be such good big sisters! Congratulations!
OH MY GOSH!!! So cute already!!! The 3rd from the bottom is my favorite. What sweet sisters. 3 girls... just like you guys! HOW AWESOME!!! Congratulations!!!! I love you!!!
Megan she is SO beautiful!! She looks a lot like you!! I see some of your sister in her too!! What a sweet family you have!! Oh and I love her name!! Congratulations!!
Yeah! Samantha is so precious!!! I've been checking multiple times a day to see pics -:) so I am very excited to get to 'meet' Samantha today. We are thrilled for you guys. I am glad the girls are enjoying her so much.
I've been stalking your blog, too! So happy to see your precious newest baby girl! She is absolutely gorgeous!! I wish I could hug and snuggle her and kiss the back of her neck... I'll have to settle for blowing her kisses from across the ocean! Congrats to you and Dave, Anna Kate and Lucy, too... All, so presh...
i think she looks like the other girls. CONGRATS! miss you guys
She is simply beautiful! Congrats! What a blessing another healthy baby girl! :)
Congratulations! What a sweet addition. Way to go, mom! We will be praying for you and for sweet SAMANTHA!!! YEAH!!
I can't believe how beautiful she is...and Lucy is so big!
Congratulations Megan! She is so sweet! Your girls are going to LOVE having each other as they grow up! Sisters are so much fun, right!!! Take good care of yourself Mommy!
Post a Comment