Of course, we went to the museum during Aunt Hillery's visit. We rode the carousel twice! So fun!
We picked up Anna Kate from school and headed downtown.
This might be one of my favorites!
The weather was amazing while Hill was here. So after the museum, we went out to the plaza and really enjoyed ourselves!
As you can see from these next 4 pictures, the kids were having a ton of fun climbing on the marble slope outside the Egg. Be still my heart! With that ledge at their feet, I was sure we would not leave that spot without tears and blood.
But we did!
And so we walked on. Here's Hill outside the Capitol Building. Frankly, I was more interested in their faces than the building, which I can see all the time.
While Hillery was in Albany, Dave was in Florida. So, we were busy! We might not have lots of pictures but we hit all the hot spots - eating Fountain Pizza, buying New York apples (at the store this time of year), walking around the neighborhood, Hill had dates with all the girls! And I even squeezed some teaching tips from her while she was here! What a blessing to have her all to ourselves. We hope it's a trend that we see more and more!
No comments:
Post a Comment