Sometimes, I just need to be able to get something done!
It's moment like these that just might bring out my best parenting because I'm willing to have a mess. It's like a "fair trade."
This was one of those moments. I had started cookies and was determined to finish them.
So, I gave Will some flour to play in. He was happy (even if covered)
And, on another day. He didn't want to go outside to play, but he needed to get engaged in something to capture his attention. Some dried beans in a pan with his animals
(thanks, Grandma & Grandpa Sheehan) were just the thing!
Samantha showing off her puzzle.
Anna Kate finished this 500-piece photograph puzzle during her winter break.
One week is the quickest we've done one of these. And now, we're on to puzzle #3 for this winter.
Lucy finished a super mind puzzle, which uses different shapes to create a picture.
1 comment:
Looks like you've figured out what to do with little boys! They're all so adorable! I hope you all are well. Corrie
Post a Comment