On Sunday, we were at friends' house with our small group.
Well, actually, I was there without Dave and Samantha because she was sick.
Anna Kate came running in the house. She had run into Lucy's forehead at a full speed run.
We tracking the look for you!
We tracking the look for you!
At first, it was swollen, very swollen.
Monday morning before school, it was essentially swollen closed (although Anna Kate was happy to show me that she could open her eye a little). And a vibrant purple color. She came home from school that day with an eye that matched her purple shirt.
This is Saturday, almost one week later.
Her eye opened up on Friday, to reveal a big broken blood vessel (ick)
And it is still quite a color!
4 comments:
Oh my goodness!! Yikes! Grandma Sheehan and I looked at these together and we were both so very impressed with the injury. Way to be brave, Anna Kate! Does Lucy's forehead have any evidence of a collision?
Hi it's cousin Maddy Oh no! Did she cry oh I wish I could be there with you guys! I love you soooooooo much To: Aunt Meagan, Uncle Dave, AK, Lucy, Sammer Jammer, and Buddy!
Oh no! Did she cry oh I wish I could be there with you guys I love you guys soooooooo much from cousin Maddy to Aunt Meagan Uncle Dave AK Lucy Sammer Jammer and Buddy I love
Hello that's terrible is Lucy's fore head ok
Post a Comment