Thursday, February 17, 2011
Super Bowl Sunday: Will had to wear his super-cute football outfit, which Aunt Hillery sent right after we found out "baby quatro" was a BOY! I'm so excited he finally fits into it, and each time he wears it, I'm reminded of the joy of receiving some of our first "boy things."


The girls and I, along with our dear friends from small group, (and, obviously, a whole lot of other people) went to the Egg for Eric Carle's The Very Hungry Caterpillar. It wasn't without drama - I couldn't find the parking lot! - but we had a fabulous time!

Ellen made the girls these ear bands. I love them!
Some of Will's favorite things right now are - SOCKS! He'll play with one or two socks for a long time . . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Highlights: girls' theology, David's bench, Lucy's birthday, Will's budding photogenius! (Made-up word, but t should be a word!) Great to talk to David today and share news; that prompted me to make an overdue visit to the Blog Spot. It's wonderful, Megan!
Bruce
Post a Comment