Samantha says some of the funniest things. Overhead, lately . . . .
Tonight after dinner, choosing a Valentine candy for dessert:
Dad: "which one, Samantha?"
Samantha: "That one" (pointing to Anna Kate's lollipop)
D: "No, that's Anna Kate's."
S: "I want that one."
D: "No."
S: "I just want to suck on it."
The other day, Samantha had Lucy's pony (one of her many ponies), and Lucy was not happy about it. I walked in to the living room when I could tell this conversation needed some help:
Lucy: "Mom, I want my pony."
Mom: " Samantha, Lucy wants her pony. . . . ."
Samantha: "I told her she could have it if she ran back and forth two times and did the hokey pokey."
Wow! That's a good one!
3 comments:
That is what I call leveraging a deal!!!
that is hilarious!
She's a feisty one! I love her little demeanor, actually it's not so little.
Post a Comment