Your family is adorable, Megan! You and Dave make really cute kids! I saw this post about Lucy's birthday and have to tell you that in thinking about possible girl names, Lucy is a name that has grown on me. But I wouldn't use it because if Corrie ever has a girl, she's going to name her Lucy. But Jane is a family name of my mom's and grandma's that we might use as a middle name if a girl. And at one point, I literally thought "Lucy Jane" is so sweet. And you have a Lucy Jane!! That makes me smile.
1 comment:
Your family is adorable, Megan! You and Dave make really cute kids! I saw this post about Lucy's birthday and have to tell you that in thinking about possible girl names, Lucy is a name that has grown on me. But I wouldn't use it because if Corrie ever has a girl, she's going to name her Lucy. But Jane is a family name of my mom's and grandma's that we might use as a middle name if a girl. And at one point, I literally thought "Lucy Jane" is so sweet. And you have a Lucy Jane!! That makes me smile.
Post a Comment