Saturday, October 09, 2010
apple picking, again
Two things inspired us this week for art. One, Grandma Sheehan recently mailed us new fingerpaints. Two, Aunt Heather asked for a picture of the fall leaves (I think she might have meant a photograph, but Anna Kate immediately thought, "picture"). So, we set out to use our fingerprints to make leaves.

We are friendship partners again this year with two U Albany students who are here from China. They are both sophomores this year. We all went apple picking last weekend. What a beautiful day it was for apple picking! This is our third time picking this fall. I am enjoying the fresh apples and all the baking it inspires. Two of our new favorite apple desserts: caramel apple pudding cake and apple-blackberry cake. Gramma Maggy and Grampa Bill gave Samantha this wagon last year for her birthday, and it sure has been helpful in the orchards. Lucy is riding with our two 1/2 bushels of apples.
Anna Kate took this picture of Will and I. He loves this pose in the ergo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm wondering if Lucy and Will kinda look alike? I've always thought Lucy looks a lot like her Mommy...Hmmm. :)
Post a Comment