
Here's our newest - Isaiah, just one month old.

Almost all of the kids. I don't know what it says about me that my baby is in the picture - the only little baby of our bunch to be placed on the lap of an older sibling, who is sitting on metal bleachers surrounded by lots of friends. But, Will is in! Just in case you wondering - that's 10 boys and 6 girls.
Stephen captured these pictures. They are amazing. I just chose some of them. . . . .A neighbor told me today, "I think Samantha is at the peak of cute-ness." I agree - there is something coming together with her personality and appearance and the way she carries herself. It mostly says, "FUN!"

I have intended to, but not gotten to, post about Anna Kate's other front tooth, which fell out about a week or so ago. Both top front teeth - gone! Waiting on replacements.
3 comments:
Yay! I love community! I wish we were a part of your community...maybe someday. Love you and your little kids too!
Praise God for his faithfulness!
Love that pic of Dave and Lucy-lu. I also love her face in the picture of everyone, although looking at all those kids makes me tired ;). Their energy is tangible!
Post a Comment