Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Will at 6 months

I took this video about a week ago now. But had not gotten it posted. Here is a glimpse at Will at 6 months. I was hoping to get some video of him moving about (because he is) but he is mainly hanging out in the chaos . . . .
We had his 6 month check-up yesterday. He weighs 17 lbs 8 oz and measures 27 3/4 inches long! Way to go, W! He is eating rice cereal (he prefers it mixed with fruit - either bananas or peaches at this point), sweet potatoes, and squash (which he isn't thrilled about). He's also tried avocado and a lemon (I was desperate at a restaurant!), and, of course, cheerios!

1 comment:

Auntie Sarah said...

I keep forgetting how close Daniel and Will are in age. Will is hot on Daniel's heels, as they are both athletic little guys. We've got to get them together soon!