Wednesday, September 01, 2010

little falls

We enjoyed a Saturday at Little Falls - Lock 17 on the Erie Canal - with dear friends. Everyone had a blast. Here's what Samantha looked like by the end of the day:

Yes, that is my little girl, Anna Kate. In a harness, climbing a big rock. Some of our friends are great rock climbers. They brought their gear, and let us all climb a little. Even the little ones! She did so great!
Lucy, ready to go.

Apparently a summer of water, swimming, pools, and the ocean has changed Samantha a little bit. She happily lays down in the bathtub now. A small, simple victory which makes washing her hair so much easier.

2 comments:

Emilie S. said...

Is it possible for children to be any cuter? I think not. My favorite if the bunch is Lucy in the harness...oh wait, Samantha with a muddy face...oh wait, Anna Kate scaling the rock...Okay, I LOVE THEM ALL!!!!

Aunt Sarah said...

I couldn't agree more with Aunt Emilie. I was about to leave a post with something about being the luckiest aunt in the world.