Wednesday, September 29, 2010

September

I can't believe September is almost over! Yikes. Here's a few samples from the month.
September almost always means a change of seasonal clothes, which requires lots of up-and-down from the basement to the living room to the bedrooms, clothes coming and going, because for Samantha, Lucy, and even Will almost all of their clothes are stored in the basement! What a blessing to have hand-me-downs. Here's how Samantha decided to participate with me during one such session . . . . yep, she has on her "day dress" and on top of that a shirt she has decided she "loves," followed by a Cinderella nightgown!

Anna Kate is playing soccer again this fall. She has moved up to the under 8 division, which makes her one of the younger players. Her coach is absolutely fantastic. Here she is (the best I could do) on the lower left hand side, in the light blue shirt.
Yep, they are all growing and changing. (And I love overalls on my little guy!)
Will discovered that he, too, loves Samantha's "roar"
Daddy built a swingset for our backyard over Labor Day weekend. The bar on the far left side of this picture is now home to a baby swing, which Will can literally swing in for hours. Everyone is enjoying the swing set A LOT!
even the baby dolls!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Did you mean the lower left hand side in the soccer pic? Anna Banana is looking so grown up these days. OH, I miss ya'll!!!