Friday, October 02, 2009

In an effort to catch up on "long overdue" posts, here are some pics from when my Dad visited from his Caribbean home. It was such a wonderful week, and he was so helpful!


Grampa Bill bought both the big girls Snow White costumes, which were worn for many days straight!
Anna Kate decided she did not want to continue gymnastics this fall ("the gym is too busy at night" - she was supposed to move up to an evening pre-team class) and instead she wanted to play soccer. I have to admit, I was skeptical at best, certain she really did not want to play. But, I was totally wrong. She had her first game while Grampa was here, as well as a practice. She wears shorts gladly (a major feat in itself), as well as shin guards (really?) and kicks the ball!

2 comments:

Kristen Krieg said...

Maddie will be so excited to learn that AK is doing soccer too.

Emilie S. said...

The girls are so beautiful. Wow.