Woohoo!!! CONGRATULATIONS! What exciting news! We need more details though...do you know boy or girl or when do you find out? How are you feeling? Again, congrats!!
By the way, Anna Kate did a great job taking that picture!
Megan- I found your blog through Mandy Peltons! Love this pic of you- and love it even more that Anna Kate took it- so great! Congratulations again!!! Are you going to find out if it's a boy or girl? I'm sure I asked you that this summer, but I can't quite seem to remember!
6 comments:
Yippie!! I'm so excited for you guys... maybe it will be a little dude, I'm sure Dave would be thrilled!
Woohoo!!! CONGRATULATIONS! What exciting news! We need more details though...do you know boy or girl or when do you find out? How are you feeling? Again, congrats!!
By the way, Anna Kate did a great job taking that picture!
cute dress!!!!!!
Megan- I found your blog through Mandy Peltons! Love this pic of you- and love it even more that Anna Kate took it- so great! Congratulations again!!! Are you going to find out if it's a boy or girl? I'm sure I asked you that this summer, but I can't quite seem to remember!
you are so spankin' adorable!
hugs!!
so so excited for you guys!
Congratulations Meg! Any child of yours is blessed you have you as a Mommy.... Keep us posted!
Post a Comment