Monday, August 25, 2008

Ten Months Already







Samantha is ten months old today! I realized I missed posting on her 9-month . . . we were in Denver with Dave's family: A great visit (though we missed Dave greatly) with all the aunts and uncles and some very special additions, too, and a great celebration of Dave's parents 40 years of marriage! So, let me bring you up to date on Samantha's growth and development.



She is now 20 pounds! and 28 inches long. She is using her sign language for both "more" and "all done." She has 5 teeth already, with a sixth tooth on its way in! She has taken a maximum of eight steps, but usually it is only about 5 or 6. She practices walking all the time and still crawls (much to my delight!). She loves and adores her big sisters. I am also thrilled that she has really developed that early bedtime, which our other girls so easily slipped in to, and, at least for now, she is going to bed at 6pm! We are having to fight to keep that 9am nap, which she still needs but doesn't always want!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that top picture! She is SOOO cute. Oh I miss those girls.

Kristen Krieg said...

She is growing up so fast - she has a wonderful charming smile - contagious!
I love the pic of Anna Kate and Lucy - precious!

Anonymous said...

your girls are so spankin' cute.... i just wish i could kiss on those little cheeks!