Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Warm Weather

On Monday the weather was "nice." In the morning, it was in the high 30s, no rain or snow. So, at Anna Kate's suggestion, we ventured out for a walk before lunch. The girls both chose to "ride" around the block. Samantha was in the baby bjorn. We all enjoyed being outside, even if we're still wearing jackets and hats. In the afternoon, I noticed on our weather station (Thanks, Kathleen!) that it was 51!!! We got ready quick and went out again - this time with doll strollers - while dinner was in the oven. This time, we ran into neighbors (so good to talk) and saw lots of puppies!
Anna Kate is learning how to write her letters and their sounds. She is a quick learner! Here's what I discovered on the easel the other day:
There are lots of letters on the page, but ANNA is clearly written a couple of times! I can't believe how quickly she learns and remembers and how much she is growing up!

No comments: