
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Spring? and Samantha's new tricks
This is what our week was like . . . by Wednesday, we were enjoying the high 40s, even 50! (see the girls sitting in their chairs outside) But, Friday arrived with snow, which continued through the day . . . just a couple of inches. Hopefully this is our last play in the snow for this winter. Even Samantha got bundled up and went outside, though she was not nearly as thrilled about it. We'll see what this week brings. 
This is Samantha on Sunday afternoon . . . yep, ready to go. She can move her feet forward and is working on how to get her torso and arms moving that direction. Right now she moves very well backwards.
She loves to hold her toes! I have nearly given up keeping any socks on her feet . . . (except for the socks Aunt Emilie and Uncle Chris sent for Christmas - thanks! We keep those for the cold days.) She was sitting in the boppy; the next thing I know this is what I am looking at. By the way, she has outgrown that outfit (Thanks, Chapas!), which is definitely one of my favorites.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What lovely girls you have, Megan! Those are some great pictures!
I just love looking at the pictures of the girls. They are just so cute Megan!!
These are great shots of Samantha-- very impressive! Also, the weather change reminds me of the Bering Sea Coast: warm (20's), sunny, & calm on April 1; then another blizzard blew in on the evening of the 2nd.
Kathleen is looking forward to her visit--which I believe is soon!
Much love,
Granpa ("Apii" in Yup'ik; pronounced "uppy")
Post a Comment