Monday, March 17, 2008
Spring??
We really want spring to arrive. We're trying to usher it right in . . . Last week, the girls and I made Rice Krispies treats bird nests. Anna Kate really enjoys helping in the kitchen and got right into it, pressing the treats into the muffin pan. Lucy decided (after having oil put on her hands!) that she was not interested in helping. Lucy loved eating all of it, even sneaking one of Anna Kate's "bird eggs." Anna Kate only liked the birds eggs, after all, so I still have the nests waiting to be eaten! It was really fun, though!
That's Anna Kate's nest, filled with eggs . . .
Samantha couldn't enjoy the birds' nests, but she did decide she likes to chew on the stacking cups!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You are so creative Megan! I love the girls bird nests!
I just love that picture of Anna Kate and Lucy. Wow, I miss you guys.
Those girls each know what they like! I wish I could be there this week. Love to all of you!
Post a Comment