Friday, January 25, 2008

Samantha is three months old!

Here are the big sisters and Samantha! Both Anna Kate and Lucy are great with Samantha, and she seems to be really responsive to them, too!
Samantha is always smiling like this! Isn't it so great? She is really trying to coo and giggle, also.
Look how big she's grown! She also has rolled over (just a couple of times), is grabbing at her big, trying to get her fingers/hand in her mouth (yippee!), and blowing lots of bubbles.
Here are "Daddy's four girls!"


3 comments:

Beth (and Eric) said...

What a cute smile!!! (And, what a fun picture of the 4 girls... I love it.)

Barb and Andy said...

Meg, I look at that picture and think, wow you really have 3 girls. So foreign to me! =) At any rate, I do think an arranged marriage or two would be reasonable!
barb

Anonymous said...

Holy cow Megan!!! Samantha looks so healthy and happy!!! And gorgeous!! As are they all! I love the pics! Thanks for sharing!!!
stephanie