Back to the pediatrician today for a catch-up on immunizations for both Samantha and Anna Kate, as well as a weight-check for Samantha. 10lbs 5 oz - up 5 oz from just Friday! Yes, she is eating
all the time, and now we know why. Even though she took a bottle in the hospital post-surgery, she will
not take a bottle at home. Every day really is better, much better, and our happy, easy-going little baby girl is coming back to us! Yeah! We are so thankful for her life.
2 comments:
Oh!!! Praise God!! We have been praying over here for that precious angel!! Kiss her head fir me, and love on Anna Kate and Lucy for me too!! :>)
Love you guys!
steph
HOW THANKFUL that your easy-going, happy, healthy girl is back! What a huge relief and blessing. I'm so glad that you have shared good updates. I will keep thinking about you guys! I love you!
Post a Comment