Here's how we started after breakfast . . . a house, even with doors!
I have to say, to my credit, that I did have the girls move the box to the living room. At least in the living room there is a little carpet. Of course, the couch is there, too, which seemed like a great diving board. I didn't let that jumping last long . . . I mean, how many times can you jump on an empty cardboard box and expect it to work? I do have these thoughts during times like this about what exactly I would say if someone got really hurt and I had to explain to a doctor what the girls were doing . . . "using an empty cardboard box as a slide, of course. Oh, and sometimes doing forward rolls down that slide. Don't you do that, too?"
3 comments:
doesn't everyone do that???? Isn't that why you buy large items...for the box??
Classic. I love your thoughts at the end too! Miss you!!!
From your return in early August through Labor Day--what a delightful series of shots and commentary. And I have thoroughly enjoyed my first visit to the Blogspot in several months. Brings back summer memories, too. The "Box Chronicles": much fun to view. Thanks to David's email yesterday--it reminded me to pay a call on Mypeasinapod! Much Love, your pa, Granpa.
Post a Comment