Friday, August 17, 2007

the week in review

Here's our little girl all dressed up in her heels ready to go with her purse! The girls love these shoes. Anna Kate even likes to wear them to the store and out . . . Lucy isn't there yet, but I'm not sure how much longer I have until they both are clicking around in plastic dress-up shoes.


This morning I thought I had such a great idea! Outdoor water play. So, I got everything ready and put the water box in the yard. The girls had a great time playing, only got a little wet, and, to my surprise, did not get in the box! So, this afternoon, after naps, I moved it to the deck because I needed to finish some work in the office (and the windows look out to the deck). We're off to a good start! Starting to put our feet in, happyily.
Totally sitting, and, now, calling it a pool! Uh-oh! We had a great time anyways, just were a little wet when we came inside!



Anna Kate asked for this picture of her and "Oliver" to be taken! She is sweet! Lucy is really funny these days! I discovered this week (thanks to big sis' Anna Kate) that Lucy can completely climb the changing table on her own. I wonder where she learned that from? Here she is on the move . . . and she has decided that she really likes the green oven mitt. It's hilarious. But, she will walk around doing her thing with the mitt on . . . tonight, she had it on for a long time while she was carrying her baby, busy, and even while climbing the changing table!





2 comments:

Suzy said...

Oh Megan they are just so darn cute!!

Beth (and Eric) said...

These are such cute pictures!!!