One morning, Will decided he wanted to fix Anna Kate's hair. Being the patient and generous big sister that she is, she let him! I guess he's watched enough to know I need the hair detangling spray and a pick. It was so sweet. He's started calling her "nana."
On my birthday, we went and celebrated a high school graduate with whom we have become friends since starting to lead in Wildwood. The kids had a fabulous time and were only sad to leave early, since Dad had to work that night. Samantha loved petting Kelly, their dog.
Will tried to play ladder ball.
Dave took the kids to the store to pick out and purchase birthday presents for me! So sweet. Then, they each decorated a bag to wrap my present in! So sweet, so thoughtful. I loved it.
My girls! Love them so much.
For my birthday, Will decided to eat vegetables. That might be a little dramatic, but it seems like about one of the best birthday presents for me! I had to capture it for history.
We went to the zoo for Father's Day! It's a great zoo.
This is not a real bear. But the kids love it!
You might not be able to tell, but this is Will's face in the flight suit.
Dave and some kids looking at the cheetahs.
I love giraffes! They are amazing. And we got a great show on Father's Day, as they were eating! Amazing! This is a feat!
Then we had a picnic.
Our picnic included Doritos, which both Will and Daddy loved (and the rest of us, too!)
No comments:
Post a Comment