Thursday, February 02, 2012

First Snow

Winter this year has been, well, fantastic! (from this southwesterner's point of view)
We have had literally next to no snow. 
However, we did have a little bit of snow a couple of weeks ago. 
Here's the proof.
 




 Daddy walked everyone down to the hill in front of the Academy. 
Will did not enjoy this as much as everyone else! But he did survive!

 And, we cut Will's hair. I have been the one hesitant to do it. I didn't want to say good-bye to his curls! But after one particularly challenging bath and grooming session, I said, "let's go!" 
Dave took me up on the offer. And our little guy looks so much more like a little boy!
He loves books. On this evening, he was periodically reclining on the pillow behind him and flipping through my book (Boundaries with Kids . . .. that's the kind of month we've had around here! Seriously, it's one of my favorite and helpful books!)
And we're still getting into the action with Twister!



No comments: