Sunday, December 19, 2010
Just a little (overdue) update
Will has this new "squished up" face he does. I love it (but I think he might not it's as cute when he grows up. . . . .)
He is starting to burst with personality. And, as you can see, he can pull up, stand, even cruise (but he's not showing much interest in that - thankfully! I would like at least one of my babies to walk after the first birthday!)
The first weekend in December, Dave, Will and I traveled to Boston for a friend's wedding. We stayed overnight with Bret and Corri (what a treat), and Will stayed with them while we were at the wedding (double treat). The girls all stayed with Peter and Myra (wowzer!) . . . . On Sunday morning, Will and Jonah got some time together.
More bursting personality. .. . .
and those top two teeth, which took over a month to burst through. The drool . . . . it's still coming!
Daddy snapped this picture the other day.
See? The "squished" up face. Will loves the tupperware cupboard, which is, really, no surprise, but just what I need about 4:30 when it's time to think about dinner and he is sure I need to hold him.

One of the "perks" of our jobs as campus ministers is the great young people, like Katie and Christie, pictured above with the girls. Both are 5th year students at the Pharmacy College, and we have gotten to know them this year. Our girls adore them. Katie and Christie came early to help me get ready for our Capital Region students Christmas party.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment