Thursday, December 23, 2010

Anna Kate's birthday (continued)

Anna Kate modeling another new sweater!

For Anna Kate's birthday, Dave and I "gave" her a doll bed, which she was to help him make. We had the plans; they went shopping for the wood, and created! (Dave is incredible with this stuff!) Here are some pictures. We're almost all done, but I couldn't wait to share!
Anna Kate and Daddy - ready to work in the *cold* basement!

Anna Kate helped in lots of ways, but this picture shows her sanding


Here is the bed, without a mattress, just the frame.

Here is the bed with the "mattress." (That pink polka-dot material is what Anna Kate chose for her pillow. The mattress is covered in a receiving blanket which I was given when pregnant with her! )

Jasmine, all tucked in, in her new bed
Will, playing . . . . I just had to share! :)

2 comments:

Thad said...

AK sure has that "modeling" stance down pat! Happy Belated Birthday Anna Kate! Hope it was a special day!

Kristen Krieg said...

That is so special!!! What a fun memory with dad...and amazing bed to play with!