Every now and then, and always on birthdays, David takes the girls out on dates. Here's how it went for Lucy's birthday date this year.
Lucy and David in the car.
David: "Lucy, I'd like to take you to a bakery."
Lucy: "Dad, you have two choices: you can take me to Build-A-Bear or McDonalds."
D: "OK, we'll go to McDonalds."
At McD, Lucy plays and they have a snack together. Then, Dave tells her it's almost time to go. Lucy: "No, now, Dad, you can take me to Build-A-Bear."
D: "Lucy, we went to McDonalds today."
L: "But I'm not ready to go home. I want it to be longer."
D: "OK. Why don't we stay longer?"
L: "And I need to get a snuggly."
D: "Well, let's go and walk around the mall. We can look for something there."
Lucy came home with an adorable Valentine's monkey and so happy for her time with Daddy. She might be a tough girl to take out on a date, though.
No comments:
Post a Comment