We started our Homeschooling Co-Op today. Anna Kate would not allow me to take a picture of her. She looked great and was very excited. Of course, on the way there, she began getting nervous. And by the time she was in her first class of the day (music), she was not sure about being there. We managed, and I knew if I left, she would have a great day! She did. Music, Gym, Art, Lunch and Critical Thinking. I'm with the two littler girls in the preschool play room, and that's going to be the best place for me to be anyways. Everyone was tired when we left.
3 comments:
I am so glad it went well. Was it a win for you too??
Ooh- I'd love to hear more about this homeschool co-op! Sounds like something I would love to do when the times comes (if such a thing exists here in Maine)!
SO great! Your sweet girls are precious! And congratulations on your pregnancy - I hope you are feeling well!
Post a Comment