Of course, we had to ride the carousel at the museum with Aunt Emilie! Especially after being sick on Friday! That's right, Emilie arrived late Tuesday night. We had great days on Wednesday and Thursday (gymnastics on Thursday), and then, Anna Kate and Emilie woke up sick! What a gift, right?
There's little Samantha, with her beads and favorite hat, walking in and out of the subway car. Look at that tummy! I'm so glad she is so visibly healthy after her health issues early in life! I look at her tummy, and I just thank God for modern medicine and her little life!
Aunt Emilie steals a snuggle with Lucy on the subway car.
Anna Kate loves to hang on the handles. She was even dressed as a UTEP cheerleader for these stunts . . .
Aunt Emilie got to hold Samantha! It takes Samantha a couple of days, but when she warms up, she is all there!
Isn't it beautiful? We rode twice! 
One time, Emilie stood between the big girls. (Their rules, not ours!)
And I rode with Samantha. She has ridden before but not in a while. She was not so sure this was a good idea.
Lucy still loves stripe tights! (me, too) Seriously, she wears them a few days a week, at least.







4 comments:
This is very exciting to me...I MADE THE BLOG!!!
I miss you all like crazy!
These pictures are so great, guys!! :D And Emilie, your blogging skills astound me. Props!
what a blast - I love all these pics. Second one with Lucy in the coat is adorable!
These pictures are so cute! I love the Cheerleading uniform, of course. Your girls are gorgeous! I miss you.
Post a Comment