Friday, February 29, 2008

Samantha is four months old!

Look at this! I don't know how she does it, but Samantha can sometimes get herself sitting up/leaning forward in her bouncy seat! She is so strong. Of course, she goes after her feet!

The red-eye flash almost always gets us this "deer-in-the-headlights" face.

Samantha is 4 months old now (where does the time go?) and doing so well. The pediatrician was so pleased with her gross motore development and her size! We started cereal on Thursday (recommended to start early so baby gets the iron so often lacking). Here's a couple of photos from the occasion Gotta learn how to keep it in my mouth!
When we moved to Albany, we were told that February can be miserable. Not only has winter been around for a while, but February is frigid. This year, February has not let us down. The girls enjoyed a few minutes (it was really cold) outside on Wednesday while Daddy shoveled the drive, deck, etc. Another weekend winter storm is coming tonight with more snow.
Today while sledding at a friend's house, Anna Kate exclaimed, "I'm ready for summer!"


2 comments:

Emilie S. said...

That is so funny!!!! Tell Anna Kate she can come and visit Uncle Chris and Aunt Emilie any time she wants a dose of summer. WE love you!!

Anonymous said...

Hey--I want to visit with Uncle Chris and Aunt Emilie for a dose of summer, too! What a great gallery of Samantha shots--more photos to adorn the walls of the 'fortress of solitude'. I enjoyed all 3 in the movie.
Your newsletter came yesterday--I very much enjoyed reading about the launches.
These are days of Harvest! Praise the Lord--
Much love from Granpa