Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Catching Up
"Kate", "Sucy" (as Zoe calls them) and Zoe hangin' on the couch watching Sesame Street. Zoe's parents work with us, and Zoe and Lucy are nearly the same age. We are so thankful these girls have each other and are beginning to become friends.
Aunt Hillery sent the Johnny Jumper our way with Gramma Maggy, since Samantha is not really interested in the swing. In fact, she is really mostly interested in being held. So, we gave it a shot right away . . . She loved being able to watch what was going on - she very much wants to be included and be where the people are!
Until, of course, she feel asleep! That just doesn't look comfortable!
And, of course, with Lucy's second birthday came potty training! She has such a different personality than big sister Anna Kate and our lives are just a bit different with three children 4 and under, we just weren't sure how it would go. But, with the help of M&Ms, we're doing great! She has really gotten it and we hardly have accidents now! Yeah!
It did take the participation of all the girls, though! And Anna Kate was a super helper! Samantha was pretty understanding too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm jealous of your girls' potty training abilities. My eldest is STILL giving me a run for my money. Control, control, control. Sheesh. So good to see the girls!
barb
I love your pictures! Your girls are so sweet and you are so amazing! I am still hanging on for dear life with just Gent! I suppose someday I will be there... or maybe not! I seriously can't look at all your pictures without just admiring all the wonderful pink that the girls sport in every picture! It's absolutely wonderful to see, something I can only admire (or so Jeff says although there just happened to be a pink polo shirt in Gentry's closet that I of course have no idea how it got there! Except Jeff hasn't been gone so Gent can wear it!) :) Anyways miss you and love you!
Post a Comment