Oh Megan, they are just getting so big!!
Oops I forgot my name--It's me Suzy
Megan! I just love the names you chose for your girls! Jen
I saw a bumper sticker the other day that said "What if the Hocky Pocky is what it's all about?" It made me laugh and then think of this wonderful little video. I love you guys!
I like how Anna Kate falls down so gently... (And, it's fun to hear your voice!)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh Megan, they are just getting so big!!
Oops I forgot my name--It's me Suzy
Megan! I just love the names you chose for your girls!
Jen
I saw a bumper sticker the other day that said "What if the Hocky Pocky is what it's all about?" It made me laugh and then think of this wonderful little video. I love you guys!
I like how Anna Kate falls down so gently... (And, it's fun to hear your voice!)
Post a Comment