I spent a year in Russia with these friends after college
And this fall, Mistie was married! It was a great occasion for a mini-STINT reunion! She was a lovely bride. Kristen and her husband and Thad and I met in Dallas for the weekend. We got back-stage passes to see Mistie before she walked the aisle - it was such a sweet gift to me! What a great time reminiscing, catching up with old, dear friends, and enjoy Texas!
Lucky me, we have some RPI alumni who have recently moved to Ft. Worth and graciously drove to our hotel so we could have coffee and catch up!
What beautiful cakes!
Mistie's reception was wonderful in every way. The buffet was Texas barbecue and Persian food.
At Mistie's recption (the Women's Club in Waxahachie), there was a Texas Declaration of Independence on the wall! I loved it!







No comments:
Post a Comment