I actually believe most people when they say that we will miss this phase of life, when our children are so young. (I think that's why I keep wanting more babies, to keep it alive.) In honor of that sentiment - we'll miss these days - here are some fun moments from the week.
An entire "super" load of pink clothes. Seriously, I did a super-sized load of laundry that was all shades of pink! Three little girls and one Mommy do that to a household. I also did five other loads of clothes, not to mention sheets and towels, this week.
We've been sick this week. Samantha asks for "hough drops" instead of cough drops, since her "c" is still not clear.
We turned on a movie (a sing-along, which we will probably never choose again, for the record) for the kids one evening, while I cooked dinner. Samantha came in and asked me to pause the movie so she could go to the bathroom. So, I paused the movie. A moment later, Will found Dave in the kitchen and insisted he come to the living room with him to "fix" the tv -- indicating this by pointing to the tv, making grunting noises, and showing his sign for "more." Will loves tv (a little scary, frankly).
Will also is starting to learn animal sounds and body parts. So, every time we see a dog in person or on the tv, he starts barking. Will's bark sounds like a small dog with a high-pitched bark. It's the cutest. He can also identify a nose, eyes, and mouth (id'ed by opening his mouth wide and sticking out his tongue). We were teaching him ear last night, which is so much harded to locate! He's doing a great job, if only he would learn to use the same hand as the side of his head he's trying to reach!
2 comments:
haha I miss you and your family!!! :)
<3 Allie*
Me too - I am going to miss these days when all my chicks are in the nest. :(
Post a Comment