M: "Good night, birthday girl!"
S: "Thank you for getting me a present."
M: "You're welcome. I like giving you presents to celebrate you."
S: "What did you give me?"
M: "A tent, a princess castle tent."
S: "Right."
Then we had some more conversation about her other presents and her day.
S: Grasping my neck tightly with a hug (she gives the best hugs) "Mommy, you are the best Mommy in the whole world."
You can't really teach that. I don't know where it comes from in her, but I love it. She is so expressive, in her words, her emotions, her actions, even her affection is totally intense. And it one of the things I adore about her -- the way she already goes after life. She is spunky, opinionated, joyful, fun-loving, a bit mischievous at times, energetic . . . .
1 comment:
Awww..sweet girl! I really meant to call/text to wish you a happy bday! So...happy birthday Samantha! Macy talks about you all the time and we hope to see you soon!!!! I think Macdy got that same tent for her birthday!
Post a Comment