Sunday, June 26, 2011
a treat of a boat ride
Joan and her husband Ray hosted us (and the other project directors) on their boat again this year. It was a real treat! They are delightful to be with. Here's Joan with her lap full of girls. That's Ashley with Samantha and Lucy, inside the cabin.
Will promptly went to sleep on the boat. But he woke up when I moved one too many times to see the dolphins. (Yes, dolphins, up close and personal! I have a video down a few posts!)
The girls and I on the front of the boat! The girls l-o-v-e the boat. They are comfortable, at home and at ease on the water. And always looking to spot something!
Anna Kate also went up front with her Daddy. I don't think I have pictures, but both she and Lucy helped Ray drive the boat!
Even Will got a turn on the bow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Megan! I love your family picture at the beach!! It's so sweet!
Post a Comment