Thursday, January 27, 2011

January

January has been a bit of a roller coaster. After the Boston Winter Conference, Will brought home the stomach flu. Dave had to attend the Summer Project Directors' Conference in Dallas soon after BWC, so my mom came to help me. (I'm so glad she did!) Snow made Dave late to his conference, gave him a "bonus" night in Detroit, and my mom was the big winner: two extra days with us! :)




Will wasn't eating well - because of the stomach bug and because he's decided he doesn't want to eat baby food or any thing that is slippery, sticky, slimy, wet. . .. . although he's eating better now, it's a steady diet of whole grain Ritz and Cheerios.
He "razzes" all the time!
Will, the shark

Will is quite strong but seems to lack interest in walking (yay!). He does enjoy digging in baskets.
Samantha, on a walk with my mom, with her hat on backwards! So cute!



(Anna Kate had her seven-year check-up in mid-January. She is 47 inches tall and 43 pounds! She's also getting her 6-year molars.)

3 comments:

Jenade said...

Wow, so glad to come across your blog! It's been so long!! So good to see you and Dave with all your kiddos. Hope you are doing well. Praying for the little one to get well soon!

-Jenade

Anonymous said...

OK so Aunt Heather can NEVER figure out what her Google identity is so I'm posting anonymously! :) I have to say--love the snow pics BUT the best is your three girls (in front of the china cabinet) who are Fancy Nancy's in the flesh! :) Love their individual creative syles! xoxo

Kristen Krieg said...

I love the pics! I think Maddie and Anna Kate are exactly the same height and weight. :) Love you friend!