Here are some of the goings-on in our house this week:
Will got his thumb in his mouth twice! He loves his paci, too!
Anna Kate lost her first tooth on Monday! She was eating an apple and came into the room I was in and asked, "Mom, is this a piece of apple or my tooth?" She was delighted that the tooth fairy indeed did visit Monday night!
We have had some nice days, and, as a result, have been able to easily venture outside to play! My children are proving themselves to be true northeasterners, as they shed jackets and mittens on Monday, complaining, "I'm too hot!" It was only 40.
Here's the proof:
Look how cute he is with his hands folded. He loves his hands! Holding them together, touching anything nearby, trying to get them in his mouth . . . .
4 comments:
I am so glad you have had some nice days. Congrats to Anna Kate on that lost tooth! :) I love the last picture of Will...maybe he will be a snuggler :)
That is SOOO fun!!! I love them all!!!
Little Will is already cool giving us the "Peace" sign as he sucks his thumb! Love it!
Will is cool, Anna Kate is cute (with that little space where her tooth used to be), Lucy looks like a fashion plate and Samantha is such a sweet, adorable girl! I agree with Emilie--love them all.
Post a Comment