Well, Daddy is out of town at a conference. We miss him! To help us pass the time with more fun and distraction, Aunt Heather came for a visit (and to help a lot!) . . . here is a first sampling of pictures and activities.
Samantha reading on Aunt Heather's bed! Any books with animals or trains are favorites. This happens to be an I Spy
.

Samantha took a bath this morning. She does have a little cold - runny nose and cough. Here she is modeling her robe (and her desire to wait, wait, wait for day clothes). And a little bit of her fire.

She still loves chillin' out on that tiger ("Roar") that Aunt Heather and Aunt Hillery and Uncle Rick and all the cousins sent for her birthday!

On our way to some mischief yesterday - Samantha did not want to get dressed, and I did not have the energy to push it. So, this is how she traveled. Quite an outfit!

Little Lucy on our way out the door!

Anna Kate modeling her new coat from Gramma Maggy and Grampa Bill

And the mischief . . . Anna Kate has not been wanting her hair up, and, as a result, it is always in her face (a pet-peeve of mine). She has such a lovely face, and I want to see it! So we decided to get a hair cut.

The back - just a few long layers to help her curl bounce! Still long . . . and easy.

But we added some bangs, so now the hair around her face is not covering her beautiful blue eyes! (This is the room which will soon be all 3 girls' room - freshly painted a light green. The big move hasn't happened yet. But you can kind of pick up the color.)


Last night, on the couch with Aunt Heather.
2 comments:
Awww..Meg I love these. AK's hair is so cute. I am glad Heather is able to be there with you!!
Anna Kate looks like a little woman. I love her hair! Good choice on the bangs!
Samantha is so fun! I just can't get over her!
I love Lucy's little smile. It is so sweet. KISSES!!!
Post a Comment