Wednesday, November 04, 2009

fall leaves (round one)



I just know this is round one of leaves because even though we filled 5 lawn bags for our trash pick-up, the very large tree standing at the back of our yard has not yet dropped its leaves. We aren't quite sure where these leaves came from! :) Somehow, leaves seem to blow and stay in our yard. The girls have been looking forward to raking leaves and jumping in them. Here they are helping Dave (even using snow shovels to do so) . . . . There was so much activity it was challenging to get clear pictures with our little camera, but . . . .






1 comment:

Unknown said...

How CUTE!!! It looks like everyone is having a blast raking up those leaves. I used to love doing that...when I was a little girl. Go girls go! Love you!