Tuesday, May 19, 2009

story time

We all went to the dentist on Monday.  Anna Kate and Lucy were both brave in the chair and throughout the cleaning! The dentist told Anna Kate (and she's been reporting ever since) that her top two teeth are loose! Both are pleased with the new toothbrushes, too. 

I noticed last night after dinner that Samantha is specific about the way she eats her oreos: first, she pulls the two apart; then, she eats the white filling out of the middle; last, she'll eat the side which she just licked clean of the white filling, leaving the other half behind. How did she learn this? 

A neighborhood kitty cat ran across our driveway and backyard last night. Lucy and I were already looking out the back window, and so both of us saw this kitty. Lucy turned to me and said, "Mommy, I want that kitty cat!" I directed her to Dave. :) So, in to the kitchen she went, where she told Dave, "I want that kitty cat that just climbed the tree and fence!" Hmmm . . . 

Tonight is the open house at our neighborhood elementary school. 


1 comment:

Emilie S. said...

Big things are happening in the Sheehan Household...it was only a matter of time before one of the girls was going to ask for an animal. You have made it pretty far considering.

Open house, hmmm...decisions, decisions!